Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Finally Something Cool To Show

I've gotten a surprising abount done for my short film in the last couple days. I've been working on the characters for the game portion of the short, making game-style graphics (which we never touched on in school). Here's the player character:
That gif is supposed to be animated, but I can't figure out how to get it to work in blogger.

I've also been working on some of the effects, like this energy blast, here:
Man, I love the enegrgy effects I've been able to pull off.

I'm sort of aiming for late-PS1 quality, but not sticking to it so strictly that it's unappealing to look at. It's so much fun building things, and thinking only about what basic shapes you need to create things without worring about minute details that nobody's going to see anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment