Monday, December 10, 2012

Temporary Portfolio

Until my new website goes live, I'll be keeping all my portfolio stuff on the front page here.

Here's my demo reel, featuring two characters I created for my short film.

This is a character animation piece demonstrating two characters interacting with each other. The audio file is from the movie In the Heat of the Night.

 An attempt at a comic book style image of Batgirl.

A set of Archie Comics-based sketch cards I was hired to create for the March of Dimes.



 A 3D replication of a 2D painting from Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.

 The second build of the characters from my short film.

A work-in-progress cover for an album by my cousin's band.

This was a photoshop study, using a Twilight Princess-styled version of Malon from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment